Saturday, June 12, 2010

My DAWGS!

I just wanted to "give a little shout out" to MY DAWGS...my beautiful family. As everyone well knows, especially if you follow our blog, we have A LOT of basketball in our lives. Not only do both of the boys play, but Cyndee and I also run our training business.

As you can imagine, this translates to a lot of time in the gym.

My family is the reason our business is successful because they allow me to do something I absolutely LOVE doing - teaching and training kids. The fact that both Joshua and Jayden play - and excel - at the sport, is simply a bonus for me!

Joshua is the BIG DAWG, Jayden is the Li'l DAWG, and Cyn is the QUEEN DAWG!

Thank you Joshua and Jayden for being on the court, wanting to get better, and listening to your coach - you both play the toughest position: Coach's son. And thank you to my wife for her countless hours sitting courtside at the games, the practices and the training sessions.

"Coach" Lance



No comments: