Friday, July 10, 2009

Next Level Basketball Training's 1st I.T. Session

We (Next Level Basketball Training) put on our first I.T. Intense Training sessions. It was 6 days (hour and a half sessions) of intense training consisting of footwork, agility, defense, and offensive moves. The I.T. sessions were created for the players who wanted to take their game to the 'next level'. It was not intended for the beginner players.

This was not a summer camp. It was a clinic to refine skills and strengthen the players' abilities. It was tough and the kids who attended definitely worked hard, probably the hardest they'd ever worked in baskteball thus far!

The I.T. sessions went over really well with the campers and we've received nothing but positive feedback from the kids and parents as well.

The I.T. sessions will definitely become a part of Next Level Basketball Training's programs for sure! Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: